Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shut Up!! (^-^...)

                                        Shut up!! (^-^...)     (  ) = This is Your <3.     No (  ) = This is Your Brain.

I hate it. (I love it.) Hate, hate, HATE it! (Love, love, LOVE it) Does anyone else want to try and steal him? (Oh go ahead, I love you anyways.) Anyone else want to maybe, spread rumors to make me look bad, or maybe...just MAYBE..Hack into my Facebook account? Well go ahead!!! I don't care anymore! (I do care, but that's OK..) Apparently your too good for me, apparently you are prettier (maybe) or smarter (absolutely not) or funnier then i am, (no way.) but that's NO RIGHT for you to walk on me like I'm garbage!!!! (Your not garbage.) Grrr..(Hehehe..) You know, I see you. (Right when I open my eyes from sleeping...) And every time, I just beg myself not to go up and show you how it feels to be me. (...and every time i close my eyes before i go to bed..) I HATE YOU! (I LOVE YOU!) But I cant...(But I can) Keep moving on...(Stand my ground) And show you (And show you...) That I'm strong. (Strong) And beautiful. (So beautiful) And smart, funny, loving...(Yes.) But you---here it comes---YOU Have No Place In My Life Anymore.

Lesson: Even though your heart seems like its telling the truth, sooner or later your brain will tell you better. Your heart always picks up its broken pieces, and finally, it listens, too...
                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                              -Shut Up!! (^-^...)

No comments:

Post a Comment