I talked to absolutly no one.
Couldn't keep to myself enough and the things bottled up inside had created so much pressure that I'd soon blow up and...
I heard the reverberating footsteps, syncing up to the beating of my heart. And i was possitive that unless I got myself together, I would watch me fall apart, and I can't let that happen again..Cuz then you'll see my <3--in the saddest stae its ever been--This is no place to try and live my life. Stop right there! Thats exactly where I lost it. See that line? Well, I never should have crossed it. Stop right there! Well, I never should've said that...It's the very moment that I wish I could take back..I'm sorry for, the person I became. I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change. I'm ready to be sure I never come back to that way again....Cuz who I am hates who I've been!!!
--Relient K.(LYRICS)
No comments:
Post a Comment